About Adecco – your one source for talent and services
Adecco Personaldienstleistungen GmbH employs 15,000 people and operates 130 branch offices across Germany. Our distinctive Industrial and Office divisions enable us to concentrate on the specific human capital challenges and developments facing our many customers – from small businesses and midsize companies, all the way to global corporations. Our core services are temporary staffing, permanent placement, inhouse outsourcing, consulting, onsite management, interim management, as well as occupational safety, health, and hazard prevention. Our exclusive Adecco Career Up professional development program is a source of incomparable expertise in employee skills qualification.
As a unit of the Adecco Group Germany, our company is a proud part of the international Adecco Group headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. The Adecco Group is the world’s leading provider of human-resource solutions. Spanning the globe with more than 5,200 branches in over 60 countries and territories, Adecco offers an unsurpassed range of HR services and connects more than 650,000 associates with over 100,000 clients every day.
For companies – what we can do for you
- Adecco temporary staffing delivers fast and uncomplicated support to help you manage fluctuations in business and overcome shortages of people. Whether you’re facing seasonal peak workloads, just won a major contract, require project-specific expertise or need coverage when your own workers are on vacation, out sick or on maternity leave, the use of temporary associates is never a personnel or budget commitment for longer than necessary. With Adecco you don’t have to worry about employee terminations and separations, or the risk of missing even a single day of work. And together with us, you’ll be helping your community at the same time by creating jobs. Associates are permanent full-time Adecco employees on assignment to work in your company. All of our associates have employment contracts based on collective bargaining agreements, and enjoy the standard package of social-security benefits.
- Inhouse outsourcing is a business service under which we assume specific tasks or entire activities within your organization. To accomplish this, we field highly skilled teams led by experienced team and project leaders, who take full responsibility on site and support you in preparing and smoothly executing whatever the work or project you need to get done. Not only does all the expertise stay within your company, you’ll also have much less to worry about since Adecco is responsible for the people and the results. You’ll also profit from faster day-to-day operational decision-making, greater workforce flexibility and increased efficiency.
- For more than 50 years, Adecco has been finding and recruiting the top talent among specialist and management personnel in Germany, and successfully sourcing candidates for direct hire. From preparing the position and applicant profiles, placing advertisements and identifying the right candidates all the way to the job interview, we’ll take care of each and every step of the recruitment process for you. Because we are closely involved with the candidates right from the start, we not only know them well, but can ensure they will fully meet your requirements and expectations. All you have to do is choose the candidate you consider to be the best, and count the money and hours of work you’ve saved.
Looking for talented people? Then let’s get connected!
Call our hotline or send us an email – we’ll be happy to answer all of your questions. Or visit us at one of our branches near you. Feel free to use our online form to submit a more detailed or specific request for people.
Contact Adecco near you Request talent
For applicants – exciting employment opportunities
Flexible work models
- Our flexible work models open up a whole new world of employment and career prospects just for you. Whether you’re still a student, taking that first step into working life, returning from a break to raise your family, an experienced technical specialist, manager or professional, or even a mature “silver” worker, we’ll find the position that matches your unique skills and abilities – across every industry and qualification level. As an Adecco associate you’ll gain new skills and experience with every assignment and become even more valuable on the job market. As part of working in different businesses and teams throughout Germany, you’ll develop a high degree of versatility as you enhance and expand your knowledge and soft skills. All of this helps make you a highly sought-after worker. What’s more, our international network even offers the opportunity of working abroad. Depending on your aptitude and the job requirements, we’ll help you get qualified by developing your skills and competences as part of our Career Up individual training and professional development program.
When you choose a flexible work model, you’ll be hired into a permanent position with Adecco and be assigned a workplace at one of our corporate clients, many of which hire associates who’ve proven themselves straight into jobs within their companies. And it’s true! More than 30% of our associates find a position with our customers during their first year of flexible employment.
From day one with Adecco you’ll earn a steady income governed by a collective bargaining agreement, not to mention a permanent employment contract with all the rights and obligations that come with it, such as vacation entitlements, a Christmas bonus, and continued salary payments during illness – to name just a few.
- Our recruitment and placement services are your gateway to direct employment referral to any number of exciting companies. Especially if you’re a skilled technical specialist, executive or professional, our network and years of experience can offer you interesting contacts to leading companies of all sizes operating locally, nationally or internationally. And we’ll be at your side throughout the entire application process from preparing you for the job interview all the way to the actual hiring. The great thing about Adecco direct placement is that you’ll avoid the stress and hassle of applying for countless jobs, and it doesn’t cost you a thing! Interested? Then get in touch with an Adecco branch near you.
Looking for a job? We can help you find rewarding employment!
Now you can quickly and easily find the position that matches your profession and qualifications on our JobSearch page, which is presently available in German only, and then submit your application online by clicking the red and white "Bewerben Sie sich jetzt!" (Apply now!) button. You are also welcome to visit one of our branch offices near you or stop by and see us at any of the many trade shows and events we regularly attend. There is nothing we’d enjoy more than meeting you in person.
JobSearch Adecco near you Meet Adecco
* Adecco is an equal opportunity employer.